Monday, April 30, 2012

Rested some.. Shopped some!!!

I did sit around and hang out on the Internet til about 1:30pm today and then I was off to find my new dishes! After going to Pier 1 Imports, World Market, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Macy's I can officially say I HAVE NEW DISHES and they didn't come in a box! I ended up with Sage Green dinner plates from World Market, salad plates with cakes and cupcakes on them with my sage green and orange on them from World Market also and after a long search I finally found ORANGE bowls at Macy's and I got them 55% off! Sweeeettttt! Let me tell you my Macy's story first though.. I went into Macy's (skinny jeans, crocs, a girl cut tshirt, no makeup and hair in the ponytail) I looked and looked and looked in the dinnerware department and no one would help me (I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.. I have money and no one will help me.. LOL) after about 15 minutes this young girl said "Can I help you?" I was like yes please! Do you have any of these green dishes and are they sold separately? She went to check and said yes but we only have one plate left and no other stores have that color either so I said OK. How about these bowls do you have them in Tangerine Orange she went and checked and said yes we have them.. I said I need 8 she went in the back got them and brought them out and helped check me out (they were already 30% off) but she felt bad no one helped me so she gave me another 25% off.. I was like AWESOMEEEE!! So what started out crappy turned out amazing! I love my new dishes!

After I got back from getting my dishes we had to run back to Merriam, KS near the car dealer where the van is getting fixed to pick up our rental car (a Chevy Traverse) not sure if I like it or not but it will do til I get my van back, fixed and as good as new!
Home now watching TV with my hubby, Ethan is gone playing basketball at Calvary Bible College, Dalton is mowing the grass and Koda is guess what.. SLEEPING!


Thought of the day...         
                                                                                                                      

4 comments: