Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Morning!

Sorry I didn't get around to posting last night but we didn't get home til late and I was exhausted! Yesterday was pretty boring around here for the most part which is a VERY rare thing so I happily took it! I did my normal everyday pick up, then played a few games, ran to the post office and stopped by the laundromat to talk to Terri for a few. When John finished working we decided to go to the auction again so off we went with Dalton (our sidekick) wasn't much there last night. I was sooo excited about this box of CD's I couldn't stand it! It was 80's music from rock to rap then after waiting all night for them to come up we were told they were EMPTY cases.. I was like OMG NOOOOOOOOO! I loved every musician in that box! I was soooo bummed but oh well didn't need to spend the money anyway. We then headed off to IHOP here in Grandview which I have to say was AWFUL!!!! Did you get that? It was AWFUL! The staff there all acted like they were about 9 yrs old. Yelling and acting like they are at a party I was like seriously people! The food was dry and not appealing at all. We finally just finished and got up to pay and as we were paying they got even louder I finally said I'm going outside this is nuts in here and the two girls at the register gave me a dirty look but I could have cared less. That was just insane there was no professionalism at all in that place! After that came home and got my animals all situated for bed and off I went to bed! Hope you all had a great Good Friday! I will post again later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment