Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exciting day for me!

Today was of course Weigh In Wednesday and I lost 2.2lbs this week for a total of 26.2 so far! At my meeting I received my 25lb charm.. which I was very excited about! Wooohoooo! This week our meeting was about finding an anchor which can be an object, phrase, a memory, or whatever helps keep you on track. I have 2 anchors.. my pedometer I go NO WHERE without it! It is my constant reminder to keep moving and my other is a phrase.. Nothing Taste As Good As Skinny Feels!!! This helps me daily cuz I have been skinny before and I miss how I looked and I want it back and I am closer to that again everyday!
After my meeting I needed to run to Wal-Mart and get a few things and then I stopped at Salvation Army (love that store) and I found a Victoria Secret bra in my size for 2.99 and Victoria Secret pajama set for 5.99 and a few clothes items. Its sooo nice to be able to go in stores now and there are actually cute clothes on the rack that FIT me!
Tonight John and I are going to dinner with my SIL Sharon to catch up... always a good time! Might post again before bed or might not we'll just see how I feel! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment