Friday, April 13, 2012

A day with my niece

Had a very late night last night stayed up and did some laundry for my sister so I got to sleep in for a little bit this morning before I had to get up and go get Ashley from preschool. We had to run an errand for my mom and then we went eat lunch at Steak n Shake cuz she was starving and couldn't take it anymore.. LOL crazy kid! Then off we went to a couple of thrift stores during the pouring down storms today! Then had to run to get Kyle from school.. Heather got home from work and we headed to the big Goodwill in STL and then Chipotle for dinner. Been a long day with having Ashley all day but it was fun! Not sure what tomorrow is going to bring. Sorry tonights blog is kinda boring but I'm tired and not really in blog mode tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment