Sunday, April 8, 2012

Relaxing Easter Day!

   Today was a great day.. did my normal pick up and then headed to Home Depot with John and Koda to check on landscape timbers for my strawberry bed and my onion bed. Getting excited about my garden this year! We bought some exterior lights for the house and John and Koda installed one together and John did the other two by himself Koda had done gave up.. LOL
    I made the guys their favorite meal for Easter.. fried pork chops, mashed potatoes with homemade gravy, corn, peas and rolls. I decided since its a holiday I was eating the same thing but I didn't even clean my plate so I feel good about it and it was YUMMY! Thanks babe for helping me clean up the kitchen I appreciate it!
    I really need to work on some laundry but I'm just not in the mood so that's on tomorrows list... also need to get in a walk/run tomorrow. Installed the Endomondo app on my phone after seeing Rebecca use it.. cant wait to see if it works for me!
    I have decided I am going to run the Monster Dash 5K in October so I have 6 month 3 weeks to work on my running! I'm pretty excited about it!
 I'm going to go play some Pinochle before bed! Hope you all had a fabulous Easter Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment