Monday, April 23, 2012

Beautiful Monday!

       Last night after I went to bed my throat started hurting and has continued to be sore all day today! I am not a nice person when I'm sick I hope it goes away!
       This morning I got up and picked up my house and worked on laundry all day then me and my granddaughter headed to the park but we WALKED to the park or I should say I walked! She rode in the stroller.. 4.84 miles today! My legs hurt but I will be happy come Weigh In Wednesday! Tuesday and Wednesday are supposed to be SUPER HOT here in KC... not sure I'm excited about it but its coming whether I like it or not!
       I was really good with my points today and I earned several Activity Points.. I'm really hoping to lose the 1.8lbs I gained last week plus some.. that would be AWESOME!
      Tomorrow night is Zumba or as Bean calls it dance class! LOL I miss Zumba its been 2 weeks since Ive had a class!!
       Not much going on here today just got my work done, my exercise in, and watched what I ate so it was very successful!
       I hope you all had an amazing day! HUGGZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment