Sunday, April 29, 2012

My relaxing Sunday... NOT!!

OK I lied! I have not relaxed or sat around today! As a great lady (Melissa) once said to me.. Do you ever sit down?  The answer to that is usually NO! I got up at 9:30am this morning after going to bed at 3:30am but John wasn't having it and sent my butt back to bed so I got up at 11:00am and made my guys some eggs and toast before I headed down to tackle the MAN CAVE! OMG what a disgusting dust bowl full of dirty socks, clothes, and trash! Who lives like that? well it is now rearranged a bit and CLEAN!!! Just Ewwwww! That's all I can say! While down there I rearranged Kenzie's toy area and went through her toys to get rid of the baby ones since shes almost a BIG 5 yr old now! Then headed upstairs and went through the cup and dish cabinet to clear out what we don't use or want anymore and cleaned out the entry way closet. Only thing left to spring clean upstairs is the junk drawers and 3 cabinets below them in the kitchen and then I will be ready for my yard sale! But let me just say MY BODY HURTS! I feel like Ive been ran over by a Mack truck!

Hey sis.. thanks for following me! Your the only new follower I have so THANKS! Oh and John hung up grandpas old lamp in the living room for me today! Its weird the way it hangs but it will work!

Ethan is (as I type this) on the Amtrak headed back home to his momma! I have missed him  but I will say its been soooo quiet here without him! I really hope he had a great time with Ray this weekend! I hope you enjoyed him too Ray and tell Ashelyne thanks for telling him to pull his pants up I need all the help I can get on that subject! LOL
OK I'm back had to play my turns on Words with Friends! I'm trying really hard to beat both Heather T. and Ray in that game! Its one of my life missions right now! LOL Oh and I don't play that game against John anymore he kicks my ass every time and its just not fun!  Sorry babe but I don't know all them big crazy words but I still love ya!

Thought of the day..


3 comments: