Sunday, April 29, 2012

Friday & Saturday

     Friday.. I spent the day updating my blog! Adding pictures and other things I love it! Its really starting to take shape! Then around 3:30pm we headed to Lee's Summit to put Ethan and Kenzie on the Amtrak train to head to STL... Kenzie was going home to her mom and Ethan was going to visit his biological father for the first time ever. I'm always sad to say good bye to one of my boys even if it is just for the weekend! Momma loves them! After that I headed home to pick up John and Koda and off to the auction we went.. found a few good deals! I got my Bean a whole tub of Bratz dolls for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! She is going to love them! After the auction we headed to eat @ IHOP after picking Dalton up from his track meet. Then it was BED TIME!

     Saturday... John woke me up wanting to know if I wanted to go to some yard sales so off we went and THEY SUCKED!! Thankfully John had done an Internet search before we headed out and he found a new auction house so we went to the 1pm auction in Olathe. There was ALOT of JUNK but we found a few goodies! I got 2 jars and one big baggie is GUESS WHAT? YEP that's right VINTAGE BUTTONS!!! Soooo excited!! Took the boys out to dinner again tonight ( I feel a weight gain coming on.. LOL) and then after we got home I started cleaning and rearranging the house around 10:00pm and I just finished at 2:15am!! I am exhausted!!!

      Tomorrow is a rest and relax day unless I get the cleaning bug again and then that could change!

Thought of the day...
"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
~English Proverb

P.S. If you read my blog please take a minute and follow my blog! If you dont know how just let me know! Thank you sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment