Friday, April 27, 2012

Errands, Errands, Errands!

I feel like I haven't hardly sat down today! Oh that's cuz I haven't! I have been going since 8:30am and I'm still doing laundry as I type this! Today was a day of bill paying, grocery shopping, office supply getting, house cleaning, and still getting some running (13:38 mile tonight) in this evening! I still have this spring cold and its really not working for me.. it can move on anytime now! Next victim please! LOL
After I picked up Dalton from track practice I took him to the barber shop and he got his hair cut and a design in it. It looks really awesome!
This evening after running a mile with Dalton (thanks buddy for going with mom) I got Ethan and Kenzie all ready to head to STL tomorrow! I'll sure miss my Bean but grandma is ready for a break from preschoolers!! I hope Ethan has a great weekend with his biological father even though I know I'll cry when he gets on that train.. hes my baby! I'm a dork I know! Dad and I will be there Sunday night to get you to hear about how your weekend was!

Thought of the day..

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment