Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day with my niece and nephews and Uncle Sonnys evening visitation

     Today Heather and Charlie went for a few hours to get my sister some new sexy jeans so I watched the kids while they went. We picked up a few things around the house and then Ashley, Kyle and I went for a 2 mile walk. Finally got in some exercise today!!
    This evening was my uncles visitation at the funeral home.. lots of cousins, aunts, uncles, other family members I haven't seen since I was a little girl. I think the highlight of my evening was talking with my great aunts Nellie and Edna (my grandfathers sisters) they are sooo cute! Nellie is 88 yrs old and sharp as a tack.. she was asking about my phone (an android) and asking how they work so I was showing her all the fun stuff you can do on them. She looked at pictures of my kids and of my sister and her kids. We just talked and talked. Then my great aunt Edna is 83 yrs old she has some health issues but seemed very happy to be able to be there. She looks just like my grandfather! It was amazing! My dad handled tonight rather well I thought. Tomorrow will be a different story I'm sure. After the visitation we (me, my dad and stepmother Pat) went to Burger King for some dinner. Now I am back at Heathers and it is storming pretty good outside.
   I'm going home Wednesday and I'm taking my grandbaby back with me.. soooo excited! Thank you Meagan for getting that worked out for us to be about to have her!

Missing my KC family lots and my trainer Terri! I will see you all soon! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment