Monday, April 30, 2012

Early Monday..

       Had to get up early today to take the van in to get checked out.. another wheel bearing needs fixed and the transmission isn't acting right. We had taken it in before and was pretty much told we were NUTS but today John got it to do what it does and the guys like oh it shouldn't do that.. we were like No Duh! LOL So hopefully they will get it fixed this time! Thank God for extended warranties!!
      Already got my house all cleaned up and bed clothes washing.. just sitting here in my rocking chair chilling with my kitties right now! I'm hoping to just have a laid back day but I really need to go get cat food  before I run out and I want to go find us some new dishes and I really want ORANGE! Not sure how easy of a job that's going to be but we'll see I might actually just sit around today. (I'll blog this evening and let you know what my crazy mind decided to do. LOL)
    My kitties and I send our love to all! Have a wonderful Monday!

Thought for the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment