Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sad family day and stunned weigh in!

    What a crazy last 2 days its been ... where to begin! Yesterday evening my dad called me and let me know my Uncle Sonny had a possible heart attack and was in ICU at JMH and it didn't look good but he would know more this morning. This morning they did an EEG on my uncle and it showed no brain activity but since they have put  him in a coma to help with the swelling in his brain they cant be sure this is accurate so tonight at 1am (Thursday morning) they are going turn the machine off that is keeping him in a coma and keeping his body temperature down and for 6 hours will allow his body to warm on its own after that they will help him warm up if hes not on his own and then will redo the EEG to make sure there is still no brain activity. The nurse we talked to tonight said it isn't looking good he isn't doing any of the things other people do who still have brain activity so right now we will just pray they are wrong and that he wakes up without any damage. So after last night and this mornings call I decided the best place for me is here in St. Louis with my family so that's where I am and I'm not sure for how long right now I'm thinking at least til next Wednesday.
      But before I headed this way I had to rush pick up my house, do some of my laundry and then head off to my weigh in.. ITS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!  I was NOT looking forward to this weeks weigh in at all.. I had eaten like crap but I had tracked every bite of it! Fried pork chops, pepperoni pizza, a soda, you name it NOT GOOD! So it really put me in a blah mood and I didn't want to do anything and Tuesday that's what I did absolutely NOTHING! I felt awful and guilty! So I went and faced the nasty scale and I LOST 1.6 lbs this week! I about fell over! I was totally stunned and shocked but sooo happy! So far now I have lost a total of 27.8 lbs! I weigh 180.2 so this next week is my week to get out of the 180's I'm sooo excited about it! I only lost half an inch this week but I'll take it! That half an inch was around my waist I have went from a 41.5 inch waist to a 33 inch waist! AWESOMEEEEE!
      Tomorrow we will learn more about Uncle Sonny until then please keep him and his daughter (Christie) in your prayers. Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment