Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well guess I better get started.. where to begin! Its Tuesday wooooooohooooooo! I've had a pretty easy day today and for that I am very grateful after working on the rock walkway the past two days.. my sunburn is screaming and my body just hurts! But tonight is Zumba (2 classes = 2 hours of Terri trying to kill me) but I am forever grateful for her! Heather is going with me tonight to the first class! I hope she likes it as much as I do. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I feel like its going to be an awesome week with all the yard work we have done this past weekend and yesterday and I have really tried to leave the bread alone this week! So far I have lost 24 pounds so right now I am aiming at 30 by the end of April.. I think I can do that!! Dalton has his first track meet today and I literally just remembered it so I need to get up off my behind and get busy.. Oops! That's me for ya!  Hope you all have a great day and I will try to post again tonight before I head for bed!

2 comments: