Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Long day today!

    What a long day! I kept Ashley today while Heather went to work. We went to the Big Goodwill and had White Castles for lunch (wish we had them in KC). Then we hurried and headed back here to Heather's so I could pick up the house before I ran to pick her boys up from school. Then we headed back and I picked up a few more things before I got in the shower and got cleaned up to go to La Pachanga's (favorite place EVER besides Chipotle) with my dad and step mom for dinner at 5:30 After dinner I headed to Steak n Shake and met up with Ethan's bio dad to chat with him about Ethan coming and meeting him for the first time. Spent 3.5 hours talking and had a great time! I think Ethan will be very happy and comfortable as long as the drama stays away! Thanks Ray for understanding why I did what I did  and being so great about everything I really appreciate it for Ethan's sake! I hope you guys have a great time when he comes down!
     I'm back at Heathers now... need to get my stuffed all packed up cuz I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!! Woooohoooooo! Miss my hubby and my boys like crazy!
     Its been a fun week here with my sister and kids even though it was sad that my uncle passed away but I am ready to be back home with my family, my puppies, and kitties and I wont miss my sister much shes coming out to KC this weekend so she will only miss me for 2 days! LOL
   Tomorrow is Weigh In Wednesday I have a feeling its not going to be great but I'll take whatever it is and get back on track this coming week after I get home and get back to my normal routine. Going to weigh in in Arnold before I hit the road to head home tomorrow morning! Wish me luck I'm going to need it I think!

Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment