Thursday, April 5, 2012

What a busy day!

     Whew! What a day! I decided today was the day I needed to do some Spring Cleaning! I cleaned out cabinets, closets, you  name it it got cleaned today! 5.5 hours of CLEANING! I'm exhausted! Then somewhere in there I found the strength to go to Zumba tonight.. no one showed up so we did an abs class tonight! My abs hate me and Terri right now! They hurt sooo bad!
    Koda came home from school today with quite the attitude again (this is becoming a normal thing lately) He is very disrespectful to me and Ive about had enough. Koda wants to go in the Marine Corps. after he gets out of high school and I fought it for years but now I'm beginning to think that's the best thing for him so I'm OK with it so John took him to talk to the recruiter tonight so maybe he can figure out you cant treat people like that especially his mother and he cant be soooo lazy! Marines AREN'T lazy! I'm hoping he got an awakening but we shall see!
    Dalton had another track meet tonight he got 15th out of 30 in the mile but again ran his best time ever 5:49 so I'm very proud of him! He is such an easy kid.. thank God!
    I made the guys spareribs and corn on the cob for dinner (John finished it while I went to track meet and Zumba class) but John made me salmon.. thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment