Thursday, April 12, 2012

RIP Uncle Sonny

Today was a rough day.. Got to the hospital around 11am and waited for the doctors to finish the EEG and give the family the results. We were told that the doctor would not be in til 6-7pm and my cousin was not OK with that! She went to the nurses and said she wanted the results read there was no reason to keep dragging it out. There was either brain activity or there wasn't! So a few hours later the doctor spoke with her and she said she just needed a yes or no brain activity or not.. the answer was no QUALITY brain activity. He was gone! So after doing some paperwork and the nurses getting the orders he was removed from life support and peacefully passed away around 4pm this evening. He was only 60 yrs old and full of life! I know I will certainly miss him a lot but he is with grandma, grandpa, and his 1st wife (Aunt Lisa) who died of cancer 25 yrs ago.  RIP Uncle Sonny!!
   Spent the evening with my sister, my mom, my Aunt Tammy and my niece and nephews! Makes you realize life is short and your family can be taken from you at anytime.
   Tomorrow I am picking up my niece and nephews from school to give my sisters MIL a break and to spend some time with them. I am exhausted.. my legs really hurt tonight! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment