Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back home.. let the craziness begin!

   Sorry I didn't blog last night but after driving home and going to the grocery store I was exhausted and went to bed early. Its good to be home but boy was my house a TOTAL MESS! I started cleaning this morning at 9:30am and didn't finish til 5:30 this evening (still working on some laundry). I decided today to do some major spring cleaning of my bedroom.. shoes, purses, clothes, old bras, socks, you name it it got organized and cleaned out! NINE trash bags FULL but since Ive lost almost 30 pounds lots of old clothes are flying out of the closet and new ones are filling it up!
   This evening I went with my Bean to Zumba but class was cancelled cuz no one else showed up. (Sorry you got a flat tire Heather on the way there)  I will be going all 3 nights next week I got some Zumba to catch up on!
    Oh Weigh In Wednesday was AWFUL this week! I gained 1.8 lbs. but sitting at the hospital, sitting at the funeral home, and just hanging with family I didn't get much activity in so I kinda expected it! I will get it back off no worries there!
     I brought my Bean back home with me til the 27th and then Ethan will take her back home on the train to her mom while he goes to meet his biological father. After chatting with Ray for 3.5 hours the other night I have no doubt they will get along great! John will always be Ethan's dad but he will have another male role model in his life and there cant be any harm in that as long as its a healthy relationship!
     Supposed to storm here tonight in KC.. great sleeping weather. Tomorrow is another busy day for me.. my sister and her family will be here tomorrow night!



Tonight's advice.. track what you eat! You will be surprised how quickly it adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment