Monday, April 16, 2012

Uncles funeral and busy evening

     Today was the day we finally said our good byes to Uncle Sonny and laid him to rest next to his first wife Aunt Lisa who died 25 yrs ago to cancer. He will be missed and was loved by many.While at the cemetery visited my grandparents  and my great grandparents grave site on my grandmas side. After the funeral went to the luncheon the Sacred Heart did for his 2nd wife (Aunt Barbara) and the family and had a great time chatting with my cousins. After that I headed to Imperial to visit the grave site of my great grandparents on my grandpas side.. I had never been to that cemetery before so was very excited to know where they were. Then I was off to a couple of thrift stores before I headed back to my sisters for the evening.
     This evening we went to Aunt Jackie's to see her new kitchen (love it) and visit for a few. Then it was off to moms to get a few things she didn't want anymore but of course she was crabby and didn't want to visit so I have seen my mom maybe 4 hours since I've been here.. oh well it is what it is I guess!
     After we got back to my sisters.. Heather, Ashley and I went for a walk/run trying to still get in as much exercise as I can but its been hard being as busy as I've been since I've been here.

Watching some TV with my sister.. watching Ashley tomorrow while Heather goes to work not sure what we're doing yet. Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss! Losing a loved one is never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly , I am very sorry for your Loss. God bless your family in this time.

    ReplyDelete