Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last day of May!

This has been a very hard and trying month for me.. I have hurt some people while making others happy. I have  good days but I have bad days too and right now I'm just taking life a day at a time. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have called me a cheater, a slut, a bitch, the list could go on but NO ONE has lived my life or knows the things I have been through throughout my life. Everyone (at least most people) has that one person they could never get over and always wondered about the what ifs.. I have lived with that for over 17 yrs and just kept it to myself everyday watching a little boy who is now a young man who looks and acts just like his dad (the man I never stopped loving EVER). There is more to it than just this but its part of my story and after I seen him after all these years I thought I would be OK but it just made me miss him even more. Right now I am staying with Ray and we are working on our life together.. its had its ups and downs and its going to be hard (which is something I'm not used to) but I will do everything in my power to know I gave this every chance of working and living my dream. Last night was a rough night but today I am better, smiling and trying to look for the positives in my life right now.  Please understand it was never my mission to hurt anyone but when your heart is somewhere else.. life sux!!!

I met my weight loss goal for this month losing 8 pounds even for the month! I am out of the 170's and very happy about it!! I plan to continue my weight loss journey by myself with everything Ive learnt over this past 5 months! I am 0.4 lb shy of losing 40 lbs in that amount of time and feel very confident about finishing my journey and getting to where I want to be.

Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment