Monday, May 14, 2012

Lots of stuff done today!

Went to bed wayyyy too late last night but got up @ 9:45am and sat and woke up for a few before I got the house all picked up, paid the water bill, went and hung out with my girl Terri for a bit, then it was off to the gym (1.31 miles on the elliptical and 4.04 on the bike) after I got my workout on I headed to for the new Goodwill Outlet here and found a few goodies.. I got a pink Jessica Simpson purse.. awesomeeee! Then headed to Price Chopper and Sam's to get a few things I needed.
Still waiting on dinner to get done and watching The Bachelorette.. Hope Emily finds love this time!! I'll probably go to bed early tonight sooo tired from last night. I have eaten 2 whole points today.. that is sooooo bad I'm supposed to eat 26 a day!! I mean BAD but Im just not hungry right now. Hope it doesn't screw up my weigh in on Wednesday either way I will hold my head high and move on. Hope everyones day was truly Ammmmaaazing!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment