Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!

Today isn't really a big deal in our house (I already got my goodies) but I did ask the kids if they would pick up the house and pet areas for me today and of course John is doing it.. Grrr kids! I plan on spending my day relaxing some, going to the gym, taking a hike or something to get activity points and that's about it. We might go out in the garage and box up what didn't sell at the yard sale to take to Goodwill.

Got a text this morning saying Happy Mothers Day from a number I didn't know so I replied Thanks! Who is this? and it was my bestest friend in Steelville and after moving away we lost touch. It was sooo great to hear from her and to know her and her family are doing OK! Thanks for the text Deb it really made my day! Miss you guys alot!!


I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful day and get lots of love and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment