Sunday, May 13, 2012

Miserable Mothers Day!

I woke up this morning really looking forward to spending Mothers Day with my family and  I woke up this morning to John already cleaning up the house.. Thanks John! I really wanted to go for a hike today but not anyone elses idea of a good time I guess. So Ethan Facebooks me saying Happy Mothers Day and that he will be home shortly from Octaveon's so I ask him if he wants to go for a hike with his momma and you would have thought I asked for him to give me a kidney or something!! He was like I had a long night mom you don't understand.. I said I do understand I woke up in the middle of the night many nights to take care of him and his brothers and I did it.. well Ray (Ethan's biological Dad) texts him and told him not to treat me that way (Thank you Ray) so then he was ready to go hiking but by this time I was hurt and not in the  mood anymore.. Koda of course doesn't wake up til 2:00pm and then walks past me and starts making me a cake and it was a very nice gesture but I don't eat cake anymore and we didn't even have any icing.. LOL so I said thanks but never got a Happy Mothers Day til after I said something.. Dalton came and went today never said a word so I finally said Hello.. he said its not the end of the day yet.. I'm like WTH? He then starts laughing at me. Then my daughter Meagan NEVER called me today.. never said a word I am beyond shocked and hurt by my kids today!! So I sat in my chair all day and just cried.. my oldest son Scottie who I rarely talk to did call me though and said Happy Mothers Day and apologized for his brothers.. I was shocked and thrilled one of them thought of me today but surprised it was Scottie. Thank you son it really meant alot! I love you! Around 6pm we headed out to dinner (Golden Corral) it was good but I have to stay away from buffets my stomach hates them! On the way home finally got a hold of my mom and talked about life a bit and about things in my past.. glad she understands!
Very proud of my niece Megan for trying out for the Olympics and hope she does well in the next round in Oregon! Good Luck Megan you can do it!
Sitting around now just chattin on FB.. moving on from today but I can tell you my boys are going to have a rough few weeks if they want something from this momma cuz its not happening!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment