Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday..Relaxing, Working out, and Setting up!

        I spent my morning just sitting around and resting my body! I was very sore and tired from going to the gym yesterday for two and a half hours. I did get up around 2:30pm and got showered before I headed off to the gym to work out for an hour! I did the 30 minute circuit, did 0.85 miles on the elliptical in 10 minutes, and 3.95 miles on the spin bike in 20 minutes. I was exhausted but very glad I went after I was done! I will go work out again tomorrow afternoon before I head to Zumba tomorrow night!


    Headed to the grocery store and grabbed a few things before I headed home to help John price our stuff for our yard sale this weekend! We have alot of stuff! WOW! I'm really hoping for a good turn out! The two younger boys and I got Chipotle for dinner (11 pts for my steak bowl.. cant beat that!) while John and Ethan got McDonald's. We watched 2 Broke Girls  tonight before John headed for bed.. now I'm watching Operation Repo sitting in my rocking chair drinking a Caramel Vanilla Cream coffee!
      While we were out trying to pick up dinner Ethan managed to get the whole family in an uproar! I'm tired of Ethan always bugging Koda about fighting! Its just ridiculous and quite frankly I think Koda would kick his ass but Koda doesn't want to fight and we have told Ethan over and over there will be NO fighting and we will not be recording anything and posting it on Facebook or You Tube!! Keep your hands to yourself Ethan or you will lose! He's just not getting it so he may be losing his nice new phone pretty soon.. maybe then he will catch on! Let's hope he catches on soon!
        Thankful the crazy storms are now gone! It was a beautiful day here in KC!


Thought of the day...

A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument! LOL

P.S. Love ya babe... but you know its the truth! LMAO!!


Total distance on the Spin bike in May... 8.76 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment