Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Very busy Weigh In Wednesday!!

Went to weigh in today and I lost another 2 lbs this week for a total of 31.6.. so freakin excited!! I am only 34.4 from my goal weight I'm almost half way there!!  In the last 2 weeks I have lost 5.6 pounds lets hope it keeps coming off so good! After WI I headed to my SIL's Sharon's to visit for a bit and to take her my money for my Tshirt from my niece Jen.. I'm not coming Jen sorry Dalton's last band concert ever is tomorrow night and I cant miss it! Maybe next year I'll make it!! After visiting for a few hours I headed to Costco for my Salmon and some fruit and veggies.. on my way John called and said the van was fixed I could go pick it up so after getting my goodies I headed that way and picked up my good as new van all fixed and good to go!  I rushed home and put my groceries away and changed to get ready for Zumba to finally figure out I am 35 minutes LATE! I thought it started at 6:30 tonight I am such a blond sometimes! LOL I got 30 minutes in so I'll take it! Had a great time chatting after Zumba with Terri and Jillian tonight! DON'T SIGN IT TERRI DON'T SIGN IT!! LMAO!! WE'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE ZUMBA WORLD! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO! Oh and I'm pretty sure all my begging has paid off hes going to let me join the gym! Lets get our work out on!



OK after Zumba I ran home grabbed John and we went and ate at IHOP since its my new week and I was seriously craving french toast.. I ate it and tracked it so I'm good! But while sitting there these 3 people came in and were seated in the booth behind us they were sooooo big they couldn't all three fit in the booth and that wasn't the bad part! The two woman of the group started talking about having body shots done off them.. OK I was trying to eat and about choked on my food and most likely puked a bit in my mouth. I am not judging cuz they are overweight  but seriously 300+ pound woman should not be talking about having body shots done off them I mean SERIOUSLY!! I weigh 176 and I wouldn't want anyone doing them off me! WTF??? Then the teenage boy that was with them and was probably about 400 pounds... literally sat there and watched my food the whole time I was trying to eat it I almost offered him some of my french toast but I wasn't sharing! I was like geez dude your food is coming you'll make baby!! It was an interesting dinner to say the least but this is Grandview I should have expected it!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment