Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Ok today is Weigh In Wednesday and with all the stress in my life I was kinda nervous about how this week was going to go but thankfully I can say I lost another 2.8 pounds this week for a total of 39.6 lbs and another inch for a total of 39 inches! 26.4 pounds to go to hit my goal weight!! Wooohooooo!

On another note.. yes I have made a decision in my life recently alot of people don't like or understand and I get that. I am having good and bad days and you being pissed at me isn't going to change my decision.. I am doing this for me! I have to know if my dream can be my reality and if you don't like that then I'm sorry but I am not going to be treated like crap or bitched at about this. I had to do this and I'm sorry I hurt people in the process but it is what it is!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment