Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

Went to bed way too late last night so getting up this morning early was not easy! I just wanted to SLEEP!! But I got up and slowly woke up before I headed out to get Heather to go to yard sales and thrift stores for the day... I got a few great deals today and Heather did as well! I started to head toward home around 4:30pm stopped by Price Chopper and grabbed some deli meat for dinner (sandwiches and soup) before we headed off to Dalton's last band concert.. very proud of him and of the success he has had this year in Jazz Band! He had told us he was done with band but now I think he is second guessing that decision.. I guess we'll see! Got home tonight around 8:30pm and I spent 90 minutes or so picking up the house and starting some laundry cuz it didn't get done this morning that's for sure! LOL Going to surf the Web for a bit, work on laundry and maybe catch up on a few of my shows! Hope you all had a thrifty day as well!


Thought of the day...

Unless you PUKE, FAINT, or DIE, KEEP GOING!!!!- Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment