Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday night Zumba!

       I had a great day and really got some much needed rest. Tonight was Zumba class.. only had 1 class tonight so we did 30 minutes of Zumba circuit and then the last 30 minutes we did just the circuit and some abs. One of my goals is to be able to do at least 1 Merryweather but I need to continue to build up my core strength just not there yet.. Terri my trainer can do 12 and she is in the best shape so if I can ever just do one I will be the happiest person on the planet!!! I know I am physically getting stronger everyday but I still have a ways to go as of my weigh in last Wednesday I was 36.4 pounds away from my goal weight I am almost half way there!

      Tomorrow is Weigh in Wednesday!! I'm having a good feeling about it.. I got my fingers crossed and praying for the best! I will post my measurements in the morning and then what the evil scale says in the afternoon. Til then have a great night and sweet dreams to all!

Thought of the day...




                                                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment