Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Zumba and Dinner

      

              Went and had my nails done this afternoon and I love them! Thanks babe! Didn't get finished til 5:30pm so I had to run home and throw on my workout clothes and get to Zumba before I was late like I was last Wednesday! I was glad 2 others showed up it was a good class Terri... Thank you!! I want you to know that I really appreciate you and the time you take to do the classes. You are a HUGE inspiration to me and I'm honored to call you a friend!!
              After Zumba John and I went to dinner so I did get all my points in today and they have been tracked! This is going to be a good week I can just feel it!
               I still need to clean this house for a bit after everyone goes to bed since I didn't do it this morning before weigh in but I will get it done! That's just more activity points for me!
                Hope you all had a great day! Love to all!


Thought of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment