Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sad Saturday

  Hey there! Yesterday I spent my day with Ray running around paying bills, telling Ash goodbye (she moved to Florida with her mom) , and getting my tire fixed on my car. It was a long and exhausting day to say the least but it all got done!
    Today I'm working on the  laundry and picked up a bit but I'm moving slow cuz I'm not feeling the best and having another woe is me kinda day... I am one of the neediest people (wants to be with my partner and doted on) and I know its one of my faults but in a lot of ways I don't consider it a fault at all its just who I am. So today I'm having a day... this is something I have had for almost 12 years and I'm not used to it not being there anymore. I'm not used to someone working 12-16 hours a day all the time and being alone and lonely all the time. I don't know I'm just sad and lost today and that's about all I got to say for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment