Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tiring Tuesday!!

    Tomorrow is Weigh In Wednesday but I'm not feeling real positive about it! I haven't been very hungry this week so I haven't eaten enough points.. I did have french toast twice this week but I'm still low in the points department!! So I'm a bit nervous!!  I have upped my workouts this week since joining Planet Fitness so I need to eat all my points! Next week is a new week!!
    Today I did 6.09 miles on the Spin bike, the 12 minute ab circuit and a set of dips (triceps). Tomorrow I am going to skip the gym ( I think)  but I am going to do Zumba in the evening. No one showed up for class tonight so Terri and I just sat around and chatted for the hour and my legs were OK with that but when I got home Ethan was a good boy and went for a run with his momma! My fastest mile yet 12:59.. I'll take it! 39 seconds faster than the last time! Woooohoooooo!

Its been a quiet day here in KC.. got all my errands done, my work out in, and my house clean! All is well here!

Will post new measurements in the morning.... stay tuned!!


Thought of the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment