Friday, May 11, 2012

What a day...

Went to bed last night around 2am and then got up at 6:30 to prepare for my yard sale.. OMG I was sooo tired!! I took a quick cat nap in my chair during my yard sale til this little old lady woke me .. LOL I made it til about 2:30pm and then headed in for an hour and a half long nap.. I needed it!  We had a great yard sale today.. a little nervous about tomorrow its supposed to storm here so we shall see what happens!

Went to Pleasant Hill tonight so John could look at this shuffleboard table.. it sucked! So then we (John, Dalton and I) went to dinner at Ryan's. I was really good and didn't eat much at all.  But during dinner Dalton started asking questions that I thought I had years to figure out how to tell him but nope it was tonight... he was a little disappointed in me but I tried to explain to him it wasn't as bad as he thought it was and he is calming down now and getting used to the fact of the news I shared with him.. I love you Dalton! Mom did it to protect you!

Sitting in my rocking chair now reflecting back on my life and things I feel like I could have done different and things I feel like I missed out on. I know things happen for a reason but sometimes and alot lately I just don't understand why but maybe someday I will.  Someday maybe!!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment