Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stormy Sunday..

What a storm that just came through here! My fur babies are not happy and all are in hiding at the time! The thunder was crazy loud! The electric only flickered here a few times thankfully we never lost power! It should be unbearably humid now today.. Thank you Mother Nature!
  Got my house picked up and my last load of laundry in the washer.. John and Koda are outside rearranging the garage to begin setting up for our yard sale this coming weekend! We are really hoping for a good turn out but we just aren't sure after they redid the outer road we just don't get the drive by traffic we used to for that we are grateful but for yard sales and Halloween it SUCKS!
   John decided to let me join the gym ( I mean its 10 bucks a month come on babe seriously) so today I am going with my trainer/Zumba instructor for the first time. I really hope I like it and the drive doesn't seem to far. I think it could help me lose these last 34 pounds pretty quickly!
   Not much going on here today pretty quiet laid back Sunday! Love to all!


Thought of the day...

Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment