Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy weekend so far..

Friday.. I slept in and did some housework before I headed to Wal Mart and went and paid some bills. Then John and I headed to our Friday night auction.. not much there tonight (stuff or people) so there were alot of great deals but we didn't buy much. We got our boys a foosball table though so that was pretty exciting! Went to IHOP again afterward and had french toast again this week but I had enough points so it was OK!

Saturday.. I got up around 9:00am and headed out to some neighborhood yard sales in Kansas.. John ended up meeting up with me and going with me but there wasn't many things out there we were searching for mostly baby stuff so we headed to the auction in Olathe, KS didn't get much there either and left way before the auction was over but it was a fun day! Tonight I cleaned up the house and I'm still working on laundry right now.


Tomorrow ... I am going to go work out at the gym with Terri! Got to burn off that French Toast! LOL Not sure what else I'm going to do yet.

Hope you all had a good day!


Thought of the day....




2 comments:

  1. Why are you looking for baby stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we ARE NOT looking for baby stuff.. guess I need to rephrase that line.. there wasnt much out there we were looking for.. it was mostly baby stuff! Which we dont want or need! LOL No babies here no more.. no way no how unless its a grandbaby and we havent been told about any of them coming so all is good on the western front!
    Glad we got that sorted out Whew! Scary! LOL

    ReplyDelete