Thursday, May 10, 2012

This time..


            This is the third time I have attempted to change my life and lose weight. The 1st time I lost 35 lbs and got down to 165 lbs that was in 2008. The 2nd time I lost 25 lbs and that was 2010 and both of those times I just didn't see a difference even with people saying how great I looked and how much weight I had lost I just didn't get it! I have always been one of those people when I looked in the mirror I didn't "SEE" a fat girl. I saw the same girl from when I was 20 and a size 6.. weird I know but its true but this time I could see the fat girl but not in the mirror. I saw her in the picture I posted on my blog of Easter April 2011.. I couldn't believe it! That couldn't be me! So this journey has been sooo much better and different for me than the last two! I see the difference, I feel the difference, I love the difference and I'm never going back! As of yesterday I have lost 32 lbs and I weigh 176 so this time when I hit 165 (11 more pounds)  I am celebrating because this time I know there is a difference and its a GOOD one!

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment