Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My crazy NEW life..

This post isn't meant to hurt anyone but I thought I should let you all know why I haven't been around and whats going on..

   In February my son Ethan went searching for his biological dad and I got in touch with him and we talked and in April Ethan came to spend a weekend with him for the first time ever in his life. I had decided as Ethan was growing up it was best for us to not have Ray in our lives for a few different reasons (nothing that Ray himself had ever done wrong but I had my reasons and Ray now knows why and understands my decision) It seemed to me that after this meeting took place it took a toll on my marriage and home life (John had raised Ethan since he was 5 and I believe he was having a difficult time letting Ethan go and again I understand that but it also brought back alot of memories for me and things I haven't been able to get over for the past 17+ yrs in my life)
   Well to make a long story short.. I am currently in Jefferson County with Ethan and Dalton (Koda decided to stay with John that's the man who raised him and at first it hurt but I want him to be happy too) I am starting my life over (again) at 37 yrs old.. but I am going to make the best of it and do what I need to do to get settled and stable for my boys again. So I need to find a JOB! There is alot more to this than just what I have blogged here and when the time is right and things are the way they need to be I will fill you all in on more but til then you get the idea of whats going on.

Thought of the day...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have so much going on Holly I know we aren't very close but if you need anything or someone to talk to I'm always here

    ReplyDelete