Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Saturday Saturday... WOW!

               I started my day with my hubby letting me sleep in... thank you John! He is an early riser so he dealt with the yard sale for the whole day today basically. I got up and ran and got him and Dalton some McDonald's for breakfast and I had my normal PB sandwich and milk.
        Then I had to get ready to head to Dick's memorial service this afternoon. It was a beautiful service. Got home from that around 4pm and John was ready to shut down the sale.. we had a very successful sale made $300.00 not bad for stuff we were going to just donate and get rid of.
       This evening I cleaned this house it was sooo bad and I was on high speed cuz the gym closed at 7pm tonight and I wanted to get there and do at least an hour ( I got in 40 minutes.. I'll take it) Then I got home started the laundry and ran to Subway for dinner.. I am tired but I'm good!
       Dalton is doing much better today.. he talked to his biological dad today (hes always known him but now he knows hes his dad) I hope it works out for Dalton.. hes lucky to have 2 dads that love him as much as his momma does! You will always be my baby Dalton!

Thought of the day...





No comments:

Post a Comment