Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Like I thought this wasn't a good weight loss week for me but with my huge loss last week I am OK with it! I did gain 1 pound this week but it could have been much worse so I will take it and make this coming week much better!

My measurements all stayed the same except for my thighs and I finally lost another inch there!! Wooohoooo!! So I have lost 44 lbs and 43.5 inches total so far!

Went yesterday evening and seen Koda and Megs.. it was pretty uncomfortable and not much talking but I love them both and hope someday they can understand why I did what I did. Left up there at 6pm and went to my sisters to hang with her and my mom til Ray got off and then he joined us for a few hours. I'm soo glad my mom is starting to lighten up and give our relationship a chance.. it may seem dumb to a lot of people but I love him and this is what I want!!

Today Dalton and I are going swimming and getting our tan on while we wait for Ray to get off work... one more thing left to do to get my nursing license back and we will get it done on Friday!! Wooohoooo! I will never let my license lapse again EVER!!

Love to all!

Thought of the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment