Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday and New Measurements!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm busy working on my life and getting it all sorted out and so far so good! I have been told I'm being too easy or too nice when things go wrong but I don't see it that way.. its been over 17 years and we both still remember a lot about the other but we are also not the same people we were back then so we are relearning each other and what each other expects of his or her partner.. for awhile I was having a very hard time with this but I had to sit back and get real with myself.. this is a growing process and over time as we learn mannerisms and other traits that are different we will learn to love them and appreciate them as much as we love and appreciate the things we remember. Its amazing how we can sit and chat about things and it's like we were never even apart all these years! I am grateful everyday for the second chance God has given us together.  I love you Ray! :)

Now Weigh In Wednesday... I have tried to watch what I've eaten this past week and add in lots of fruits and veggies but I've still had a few sodas and chicken strips but I am happy to say I lost 4.2 pounds this week for a total of 45 lbs total!!! I am currently at 163 lbs and I haven't weighed that in over 10 years!!! So this is a very exciting day for me!!!! In the inches department I lost another 2 inches this week for a total of 42.5 inches! Wooohoooooo! I was really worried with my life totally changing that my weight would not continue to go down but I really feel like I know what I'm doing this time and I got this SHIT handled! LOL I am only 21 pounds away from my goal weight! I'm just amazed but soooo happy at the same time!

Love to all! Have an awesome hump day!!

Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment