Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Life

    Yesterday afternoon/evening the boys and I headed to Rays work for their 35th anniversary.. it was quite an eye opening experience at how busy Ray is there and how much the people that work there and the individuals that live there and their families LOVE Ray!!! He is a huge part of that place and I was really proud of him yesterday (I'm proud of him everyday he is not the same 23 yr old I was with before and he works hard everyday and I'm lucky to have him in my life. I feel blessed everyday knowing he loves me and will do whatever it takes to prove that this time!)
     Today Ray was supposed to be off but he picked up a 6 hour shift for the extra money so I got up early and got this room cleaned up, did the dishes, started the laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and got dinner in the crock pot (roast, potatoes, carrots, and homemade rolls). Now if only 3pm would get here quicker... LOL  Wonder what we could do this afternoon since he works Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend... hmmmmmm?
    Getting closer to getting my license back so I can go get a job so we can start saving money to get a place of our own...hopefully before the end of the month! Just waiting on a letter in the mail and then they will release it!! Wooohooooo! I've been reading through a nursing book to review but so far not much Ive read that I don't still remember! Its like riding a bike baby!! LOL

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day! Love to all!

Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment