Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Last night Ray got off work early so we went over and babysat my sisters kids so Charlie could take her out to dinner for her birthday (next time be gone more than an hour sis we were good!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!
Then we came home and I made us an easy dinner real quick before we sat and talked more about life. I love when we just sat and talk (or I can pry it out of him.. LOL) once I get him talking  he opens up but sometimes that's not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish! LOL
Today is Weigh In Wednesday and I lost another 0.8 lb and 1.5 inches for a total of 40.8 lbs and 40.5 inches! Thought I would lose a lot more with the moving this weekend but with eating Taco Bell and drinking a few too many sodas this week I will take it.
Today is Pony Birds 35th anniversary open house so me and the boys are heading there later to see Ray and hang out for a bit.

My baby Dalton is home.. I missed him!!


Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment