Thursday, June 7, 2012

Busy two days..

A lot has happened since yesterday morning and its been a rough couple of days but I am strong and I will make it through. First off John and I are getting divorced.... he is ready to move on with his life and I am ready to move on with mine. It was a great 11 yrs with lots of ups and downs and I will forever be grateful for the time we had together but I just couldn't get over my past.. it is what it is! I will take full blame for this divorce it is because of my actions it is happening but everyday I am here with Ray I get happier and I hope John can someday find happiness in his life that he deserves. Today I spent the day cleaning and rearranging our room so Saturday when we go to get my dogs and things some of it can come back here and the rest is going in storage for right now. Saturday is going to be a rough day for me saying good bye to a life Ive had for so long to start over on a new adventure and its going to be hard but I'm ready for it!

Thought of the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment