Monday, July 2, 2012

Vacation Day 1... SUPER GLUE SUCKS!!

Have a mentioned I'm a total klutz? Well I am!!! Geeezzzzz!

Today started out really nice.. slept in with Ray and just laid around til around 11am then we went on a walk/run (I about died it was soooo HOT!) we walked/ran 2.82 miles and did 2 sets of the big stairs here in town... we were soaked!! Then we headed home and rested for a few before we started washing my car.. OMG what a mess! I don't think that car has been washed and I mean really washed in over 5 years!! That's insane! Ray got the wheels all shiny and everything looks good! THANKS BABE! I LOVE YOU! But it was fun washing it cuz I soaked him with the water hose but he did get me back! LOL After it was all done we headed off to Dollar General to get some Super Glue and a new small notebook so I can keep track of my weight loss now that I am no longer on Weight Watchers (I got this!) We got home and I was attempting to open the Super Glue (did you get that...ATTEMPTING.. LOL) and I squeezed HALF THE DAMN TUBE IN MY HANDS!!! OMG My right hand was STUCK together!! So Ray fixed the few things in my car and then we spent the next 1.5 hours getting all the Super Glue off my hands! He was sooo nice and loving about it and I was sooo grateful!!
Ray made dinner tonight while I finished my WW notebook and I finished up the packing and laundry so we can head out early in the morning to head to KC to spend the next several days with Ray's sister Lisa and her family for the 4th of July holiday!

Life here with Ray just seems to get better everyday and I haven't had a bad day in quite awhile!! He is changing and I am as well TOGETHER as a couple and Im sooo happy he is willing to really work to make our relationship AWESOME!! I have sooo many hopes for our future and I really think our life together is going to be everything I have always known it could be.

Thought of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment