Tuesday, June 5, 2012

just another day... :)

OK lets start with yesterday evening.. went for a walk and did "The Stairs" up 4 down 5 and then ran for a bit til it started pouring and I hung out under an overhang about a block from the house when I realized all my car windows were down and Ethan was passed out and NOT answering his phone so it was a mad dash to get to my keys and get them up.. Good work out though.. I was soaked in sweat before I got washed off by the rain! LOL Ray didn't get home til about 8:00pm last night and then we ran to Walmart to get some stuff to grill for dinner. Ethan was super stoked that OKC beat the Spurs and he is ahead now in the bet with his Dad. Dalton texts me last night and we chatted for a bit he is doing good, having fun and missing his momma of course.
 Went walking today at Walthers Park again did 4.89 miles.. got hit on by a 63 yr old man! LMAO  
Tonight Ethan and I are going to have dinner with my sister and hang out while Ray works a double shift (now he might get off between 8-9 so we'll see). Not much else going on here. 
Tomorrow is going to be a hard day for me but I will make it.. just not looking forward to it. Love to all!


Thought of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment