Monday, June 11, 2012

It was a very long weekend!!

After Ray got off work Friday evening we went to dinner with Heather and Charlie to get ready for the "Big Move" the next day.. it was a fun evening! Got back to the house and got our stuff ready since we were heading out at 6:00am heading for KC to get my stuff. We finally got to sleep around 1:35am. Had a great drive out there with Ethan, Austin, and Brendan and got to the house around 11:30am and started packing. Everything there went good (not that I expected otherwise) Thank you John! I cried some and laughed some it was a hard day but I think I did better than I thought I would. Everything was packed and loaded by 4:30pm and we were headed back to De Soto. Stopped in Columbia on the way home and had a Taco Bell picnic for dinner since we had the dogs and Keiko we got them out and let them enjoy some fresh air as well.. Keiko was very happy in her cat carrier (she was an awesome traveler) Got into De Soto around 10:15pm and unloaded what I knew I would need at this house from the Uhaul and Heathers van and put all that stuff away before we all got showered. Ray passed out before I could even get the bed straightened up and I went to bed around 2:00am. Sunday morning came and we were all up around 8:20am and we were all sore and exhausted. Laid back down after Cassie made us french toast for breakfast at 9:30am and I didn't wake back up til 12:30pm I was soooo tired!! Ended up storing all my stuff I didn't need right now at my dads house in his basement so its all safe and will be there ready when I have a house of my own to live in. Thanks Dad! Returned the Uhual yesterday evening, mowed the grass and straightened the front porch.. Today I got pictures that need to be hung up, laundry and some walking to do. So I am moved to De Soto and I am doing OK... Thank you to everyone that helped me I really appreciate it!

Thought of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment