Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday.. the day after Sunday! LOL

I had a good day yesterday and it got even better when Ray got off work early and we got to sit and talk some more for awhile before we headed to the park to play some basketball with Ethan.. that kid sure does know how to make his mom and dad feel OLD! LOL
Got up this morning and got Ethan signed up for summer school basketball here.. he seems pretty excited by it and the coaches were really testing him today to see what he's got! He got home around noon and has been laying around all day and now he's asleep! They made him work today!
Ran to my sisters work today and grabbed Ethan's metro sports Cross Country interview from his freshman year so Ray can watch it tonight when he gets home and then I headed to Wal-Mart to grab Koda a birthday card for his BIG 16th Birthday on Wednesday! That's going to be a rough day for me! Went and paid the repair guy for my laptop today it will be ready sometime mid next week.. had to order a new screen.
Today I have had a pretty good day.. only cried a few times so that's a plus and spent an hour or so on the phone with my best friend from nursing school.. Mindy! Miss her soooo much!! It was nice to get to chat with her and not feel judged about the decisions Ive made recently! She is probably the only true girl friend (that isn't family) Ive ever had in my life and I have missed that a lot!
Going to go walking again here in a bit and tackle "The Stairs" in De Soto.. they are killer but they do make you lose weight!

Thought of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment