Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vacation Day 2... Driving Driving Driving.. Ottawa, KS BOUND!

Woke up this morning and got all packed and hit the road at 8am heading for Ottawa, KS to spend the next several days with Ray's sister and her family for the 4th of July holiday!! On our way we stopped in Grandview at my old house to finish going through all my stuff I didn't get last time and got it all together in the garage so we can pick it up on the way back home to STL. Then went with John to the notary to sign the guardianship paper for Koda... it sucks and I cried but he does not want to be with me.. he has nothing nice to say to me so it is for the best! He loves John and cant stand me right now so rather than make both of our lives miserable I will let him be where he's happy. Thanks Ray for being there for me today even when it's uncomfortable for you.. I need you more than you know sometimes!!

I will try to update again later if time allows... Ray's nephew Devon is getting married this evening! Congrats to the bride and the groom! I wish you both a happy life together!

Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment