Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Vacation Day 3... Happy 4th of July!!

Had an awesome dinner last night after Devon and Maryah's wedding and then I passed out in my lawn chair!! The heat wore me out yesterday!!
Today is Weigh In Wednesday and again this week I gained another pound!! Grrrrr! I know its cuz I'm not being as picky about what I eat and with the heat I'm not getting  my walking in as I should be but as soon as this heat wave passes I will get back at it! But in good news my measurements are the same so I'm not bigger its probably water weight with it being the TOTM.. I am NOT going to gain my weight back its just not going to happen!!
Just been sitting around the house today here at Lisa's since its soooo HOT outside! Lisa is making cheesecake.. (OMG just what I need but I cant wait to try them) and Larry has went and got the fireworks for later! A LOT OF FIREWORKS!!
I am enjoying everyday I have with Ray while he's on vacation I feel like I suffocate him but I love being with him, I love sitting and talking with him, I just love him everything about him and I get sooo nervous this is all just a dream and I'm going to wake up and hes not going to be there anymore.

Thought of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment