Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 2 & 3..

                                                               

I was off yesterday since I picked up a double on Monday.. exhausting! I stayed in my jammies all day and checked out FB and played Dice with Buddies.... that's about it! I wasn't feeling the best my throat has been bothering me since Sunday but I did eat my food I'm supposed to and was good! I was pretty hungry still last night after supper so I had an extra bowl of cereal.

Today was a crazy day from hell at work! Oh and let me just say I hate the VA!! What a joke! It just disgusts me that these men and woman protect our country and getting anything from them idiots is like pulling teeth! Just ridiculous!! I packed my food for work so I had my yogurt with granola for breakfast, my salad for lunch with a hard boiled egg, and some strawberries for snack. Then when I got home I had another egg, 3 little pieces of roast beef and some baby carrots. Right now I'm waiting on Ray to get home so we can take a walk since its 48 degrees outside. I feel like I'm getting off to a good start with working now and my life being so different but I will make it! I'm really kinda looking forward to Monday and seeing what the scale says! I haven't had or even craved a root beer since Sunday! Wooohoooo! That's awesome cuz I love me some ROOT BEER!!!!




P.S. Happy 60th Birthday to my sister in law Sharon today! Love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. I've lost about 25-30 lbs. I'm getting into size 38 jeans now and some 36's. Keep up the good work and it will start coming off again.

    ReplyDelete